Bullseye panes




Bullseye panes


The following texts are the property of their respective authors and we thank them for giving us the opportunity to share for free to students, teachers and users of the Web their texts will used only for illustrative educational and scientific purposes only.



The information of medicine and health contained in the site are of a general nature and purpose which is purely informative and for this reason may not replace in any case, the council of a doctor or a qualified entity legally to the profession.



Technical terms


Meanings, explanations, notes, information and links about the terminology used in technical applications


Bullseye panes


Meaning of term bullseye panes

A glass pane with a pontil mark surrounded by concentric ridges. This was the central part of a large pane of crown glass.


Category : object glass




Corning Museum of Glass | Glass dictionary. (1993). Retrieved February 12, 2008, from http://www.cmog.org/index.asp?pageId=687.


Author : not indicated on the source document of the above text

If you are the author of the text above and you not agree to share your knowledge for teaching, research, scholarship (for fair use as indicated in the United States copyrigh low) please send us an e-mail and we will remove your text quickly.


Google key word : bullseye panes


Links to further information about bullseye panes :


As soon as possible we will add more links


Bullseye panes


If you want to quickly find the pages about a particular topic as bullseye panes use the following search engine:



Technical terminology


Meaning of bullseye panes


Please visit our home page


Larapedia.com Terms of service and privacy page




Bullseye panes